Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's been a while.

A long while. And, in case anyone was using this to see if I am alive, well, you may be crazy. But we all need crazy people. They see things in a way that we would not, so in that respect, useful.
I have gone completely off subject. But, things are going along. I'm still making mistakes and being generally stupid as...Umm... sticking your tongue in a socket. Yea, that is an appropriate level of idiocy.
Still single, and what is weirding to me is, while I'm still not fine with it, I don't think having simply fun is as on my mind as much. Maybe it's me settling down, maybe it's me coping. I'm not sure, but, I'll just go with it.
If you're out there, checking my e-vitals, I'm here, and hope to talk on here more, thanks for waiting for me.

In the meantime, grab a bag of Shenanigans, and go for the Platinum alloy.

No comments: